Saturday, February 5, 2011

Haven't posted for a while or read the readings. I imagine everyone else has. I always imagine they do and am always pleasantly surprised to find others who haven't. I have been working though on all of the new technology. I learned how to sync google calendar to my ical by going to an apple istore and plopping everything in front of them. I spent the night before reading instructions and almost getting it. I kept thinking there must be one more thing I should do and I was right. It was just the wrong thing. I'm so delighted to be so close to the right things. Also to be so close to dark chocolate to celebrate. In an aside I learned that no matter what I do I can't sync my ipod to two computers without deleted one of the compters information off the ipod. Sigh. I'm not sure what that has to do with branding unless it has to do with Apple but I must say, they have made a name for themselves for me. I'll do the reading tomorrow, the research the day after and the writing the day after that to see what I have to say. And I get to read others blog posts! Reading such good writing is such a pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment